My 5 rules for selfies in the car are:
1. Wear a seatbelt. “Click-it, or ticket!”
2. It is only politically correct to take car selfies as a passenger.
3. Angle the phone higher than your head so that you don’t look like a whale-face.
4. Gloss. Gloss. More Gloss. More… Ok, now pout, but not too much…
5. Filter and lighting are a must, regular sunlight hurts the true potential of a daytime selfie.
This blog is dedicated to my Mommy who sent me her first 2 selfies via email before attending a wedding! 🙂 Love you Mom!